我在乎你,所以我可以在很累的情况下和你聊到很晚,虽然嘴上一直说睡不着或者一点都不累。

Saturday, August 11, 2012

私の仲間を参照していない時間が長い

21-07-2012 Saturday

Since graduation, several of us that nothing gets meet, addition TengTeng.
Because we sometimes have go to shopping and high tea together. (^^)v
Temporarily said about TengTeng, just said about another my buddy, Yumiko.
In March of this year, she must went to the NS. She also want separated by 3 month to come back.
I've been a long time not seen her, I'm super miss her. T...T

When Yumiko came back from NS, TengTeng began to plans the " buddies party " at Yumiko's house.
But unfortunately, Kah Mun did not came. I think she is busy on her job and study.
Never mind, next time have many chance to meet. (^0^)

Alright! Let's start the " buddies party ". Yeah!!

Sook Teng, Shee Teng & I  
After arrived her house, then get start to play chat with them.
Long time no see, they still like to bully me. Sadness xD
Why did my character is easily bullied. Sigh*
But I  they bully me because they is my buddy.
Right? My Lovely Buddies.

Originally, we are plan to karaoke, but a matter of time, so we just watch some korean movie together.
In the process, have funny and happy.
Since I'm start for my work, this day is the happiest for me.

Afternoon, we go to Econsave to buy some ingredient for cooking spaghetti.

When I walked in the kitchen,
Wao!!! My dream kitchen (*o*)
:- Shee Teng, Can I everyday every month every year sleep in your house? hahaxD
okay! enough joking, Let's continue!

Ps: I'm think I'm sotsot dei liao haha xD

Ingredient for Spaghetti & Salad 
Let's Get Start For The Cooking 
Chopping Tomato By TengTeng 
Chopping Cucumber By Me =)
Cut Carrot Buy SheeTeng 
My Masterpiece of the Photographed hehe:)
After done making ours spaghetti and salad, we gets started for ours lunch.
When we started ate the spaghetti, OhNo!!! Salty =3=''
Hehe! Sorry guys. I'm long time don't have cooking, so my cooking is degenerate.(-^^-)
But the salad is feel tasty, but that is not my masterpiece. I'm just responsible for chopping vegetables.

Our Masterpiece  ♥ Yummyyyyy!
After finished our lunch, we went to SheeTeng's bedroom.
Now, recall the first time I stepped into her room, my reaction is very funny. Haha
Be honesty, I always want to have a dream house. I really hope that!

What the two of us to see so ecstatic? haha

SookTeng & I 
Panda Panda Shoes =) I like It 
My Buddies - SheeTeng & SookTeng =)
SheeTeng & I =D
Pig Style xD
Hohoho!! I want eat You xD
Happy Saturday =)  I ♥ All Of You





No comments:

Post a Comment